When the temperatures start to drop, there could be very few things that are more awful than this situation. Dealing with cold hands while doing a sporting activity or walking through the walkway is the last thing you would wish for. A pair of gloves do keep your hands warm but they might not be good enough to prevent the numbness caused by extreme cold or winds. This is where the heated gloves play a very crucial role and keep your hand comfortable if you are either climbing snow-filled peak or skiing in frigid zones. With so many options available these days for the heated gloves, it is going to be a real challenge for you to make the right choice. You will have to check the material, other features and especially the heating power of the gloves before you decide which one to buy. Here are a few tips that we recommend that will help you to buy the appropriate pair of heating gloves.
Most of the heated gloves usually have two common heating source; electrical and chemical. The chemically heated gloves contain packets with chemicals within them which start to heat once exposed to air. These packets are disposable and replaceable. While the electrical heating gloves have a heating element which is connected to a battery. You turn on the battery to heat the gloves whenever you wish to.
Majority of the heated gloves are available in polyester, fleece, or leather material. You should always opt for the ones that use waterproof material on top and cotton in its inner lining to make it comfortable and durable.
This is one of the most important factors that you need to check before making your purchase. Shorter battery life may leave your hand wanting for more. So choose the one that has a longer battery standby period so you do not face the risk of running out of power.
Make sure to check on all of the above factors before you finalize on buying the heated gloves for yourself. Put it on your list today, as it is essential for all those who fight with frigid temperatures every year.
Heated Gloves USB Thermal Covers
- These heated gloves have a built-in heating system and are a perfect choice for outdoors.
- They keep the fingers heated for almost 3 hours.
- A combination of cotton fabric and water-repellent nylon are used to manufacture these gloves.
- The colors variant available with us is orange and blue.
- The dimension of the medium size gloves is (W: 11.5 cm / 4.53 in | L: 28.5 cm/ 11.22 in | middle finger to the wrist: 18 cm/7.09 in)
- While the large size gloves have the dimension of (W: 12 cm / 4.72 in | L: 29.5 cm / 11.61 in | middle finger to the wrist:18-21 cm / 7.09-8.27 in)
- The package contains:
A single pair of Heated Gloves USB Thermal Covers
Two units of 4000MAH battery
One unit of the USB charging cable
One unit of the charging head